Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hey, Cold-Blooded MURDERER - Special Gift for You


Greedy, cold-blooded MURDERER 

of Chhut Vuthy





8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 PM

    It's not funny MAN. Fuck you!...don't you rais your figner up. THere 's sign that you don't respect the person.
    I can't stand it.

    former Khmer Rouge soldier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:25 PM

    11:14 PM,

    Fuck you, dumb asshole! You must be Yuon KR!!!

    Former Lon Nol soldier!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:36 PM

    11:14 PM,

    You don't understand. This finger "F**K" for the murder only. It is NOT for the victim.

    Khmer Yeurng

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:52 PM

    THAT FINGER IS FOR AH HUN XEN AND HIS CLAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:54 PM

    11:36 and 11:25,

    I live in Cambodia, and of course I don't understand that point mean, but in Khmer, I heard that mean you insult by raising a finger like that. I work all night long until 6:ooam in the morning. You should respect not to use that language.

    Former Khmer Rouge soldier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:07 AM

    FUCK AH IDIOT WHO POSTED THIS IMAGE, AH KHMER DUMB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:20 AM

    សូមកូនខ្មែរទាំងអស់ជ្រាប​ តើប្រែថាយ៉ាងដូចម្តេច
    សញ្ញាដែលគេគូរ ៖ លើកម្រាមដៃ(ម្រាមដៃចង្អុល
    ខ្មោច)ទៅលើ ហើយម្រាមដៃបួនទៀត(មេដៃ,ចង្អុលដៃ,នាងដៃនឹងកូនដៃ)ក្តាប់ចុះក្រោម ? ។
    សញ្ញានេះបានសេចក្តីថាគេអោយ ក្ត ទៅអ្នកណាមួយដែលគេស្អប់ ក្នុងសញ្ញានេះគេអោយ ក្ត ទៅ
    អ្នកណាដែលបានបាញ់លោក៖ ឈុត វុទ្ធី នៅក្នុងព្រៃថ្មបាំងក្នុងខេត្តកោះកុង ។ រូបភាពលើកចង្អុល
    ដៃត្រង់ទ្បើងទៅលើ បានសេចក្តីថាមេ ក្ត ខឹងបះទ្បើងទៅលើ ។ ចំពោះម្រាមទាំងបួនក្តាប់ចុះទៅ
    ក្រោម បានសេចក្តីថា ពងក្តទាំងពីរនៅអមមេក្ត
    ដែលកំពុងតែខឹងបះឆ្កឹង !!!!! ។ សូមកូនខ្មែរ
    ដែលមិនបានយល់ន័យសញ្ញានេះពីមុនមក​ សូម
    ជ្រាប  ។

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:04 AM

    I told ready stop kill khms OKAY GUY!If not i will shoot you ASAP!See you soon.....~~~~Keep these for yourself,You will be understand guy or bitch!

    ReplyDelete