The Last name "Son" is of the heroic Khmer Krom last name. I love this poem with all my heart. Who knows the YUON better than the Khmer Krom, no one. So that is why I love reading this poem.
Khmer Krom was an ancient land of Funan. If Khmer people ,Khmer in Thailand, Cambodia,Khmer Krom,and Khmer abroad have been united and supported each other;they would be strong as same as Khmer empire.
Khmer Krom never wanted to be under Vietnam and France . If KI Khmer fans set good example, they can make a big difference.
The Last name "Son" is of the heroic Khmer Krom last name. I love this poem with all my heart. Who knows the YUON better than the Khmer Krom, no one. So that is why I love reading this poem.
ReplyDeleteKhmer Krom was an ancient land of
ReplyDeleteFunan.
If Khmer people ,Khmer in Thailand,
Cambodia,Khmer Krom,and Khmer
abroad have been united and
supported each other;they would be
strong as same as Khmer empire.
Khmer Krom never wanted to be under
Vietnam and France .
If KI Khmer fans set good example,
they can make a big difference.
ជាការដាស់តឿនមួយប្រកបដោយប្រាកដនិយម។
ReplyDeleteតាំងពីស្តេចជ័យ ជេដ្ធាទី២ មកដល់ឥឡូវនេះជិត
បួនរយឆ្នាំហើយយួនលេបកម្ពុជាក្រោមស្លាក់នៅ
បំពង់កនៅឡើយ តែដំណើរយួនូបនីយកម្មកម្ពុជា
កណ្តាលវិញ ឃើញមានដំណើរលឿនហួសនិស្ស័
យ មិនទាន់ឃើញមានឧបសគ្គមាំទាំនៅឡើយ។