Dear 9:35AM, Please be born as a rugular man NOT special, we do not desire to have yours in our society or may be you must reffered yourself to our KHMER KING NORODOM SIHAMONY so you could enjoy your own desire with HIS?HER Majesty. Best Wishes to you
Dear lovely blogger 10:58AM. Just skip and ignore it! It makes you feeling good,calm,and happy! Then continue to express your other ideas! Be happy! I love you
My Dear 9:35& 12;30 AM, If you do have a sexual relationships with oir KHMER KING SIHAMNY , Please do not forget me and keep me romantically in your personal desire list and I could be your STALIAN ITALIAN Male Mistress. Please Born again to Thai Prostitues, Best You to you BOTH with our KHMER KING SIHAMONY Peacefully and Ramantically YOIRS And I do love you as well
Dear 9:35AM,
ReplyDeletePlease be born as a rugular man NOT special, we do not desire to have yours in our society or may be you must reffered yourself to our KHMER KING NORODOM SIHAMONY so you could enjoy your own desire with HIS?HER Majesty.
Best Wishes to you
Dear lovely blogger
ReplyDelete10:58AM.
Just skip and ignore
it!
It makes you feeling
good,calm,and happy!
Then continue to
express your other
ideas!
Be happy! I love you
Dear 12:30AM,
ReplyDeleteThank you and I do love you as well
PEACEFULLY AND ROMATICALLY YOURS
9:35 AM!
ReplyDeleteFuck You
AND
Motherfucker
My Dear 9:35& 12;30 AM,
ReplyDeleteIf you do have a sexual relationships with oir KHMER KING SIHAMNY , Please do not forget me and keep me romantically in your personal desire list and I could be your STALIAN ITALIAN Male Mistress.
Please Born again to Thai Prostitues,
Best You to you BOTH with our KHMER KING SIHAMONY
Peacefully and Ramantically YOIRS
And I do love you as well