Dedicated to publishing sensitive information about Cambodia
me too, I vote for change
Me too. I am too sick and tired of losing land to Yuon and to corrupt CPP cheating non stop.
So I will vote for SRP,ah Hun Sen issuck.Khmer people must kill him likeah Gadhafi,in Libya.
too young to vote - no kid under 18 can vote
I voted CPP and your dream just shatter you little bitach!*Never use a minor for political gain KI Media.
me too, I vote for change
ReplyDeleteMe too. I am too sick and tired of losing land to Yuon and to corrupt CPP cheating non stop.
ReplyDeleteSo I will vote for SRP,ah Hun Sen is
ReplyDeletesuck.
Khmer people must kill him like
ah Gadhafi,in Libya.
too young to vote - no kid under 18 can vote
ReplyDeleteI voted CPP and your dream just shatter you little bitach!
ReplyDelete*Never use a minor for political gain KI Media.