Friday, August 31, 2007

60 Cambodian soldiers with scholarships leave for China for training

August 31, 2007

About 60 soldiers from different departments of the Ministry of National Defense of Cambodia left for China on Friday to get military training courses, an official said.

"We have received scholarships from the Chinese government to study in military sections," Meng Hay, an official in the information and propaganda department of the Ministry of National Defense, told Xinhua at the Phnom Penh International Airport where the soldier students had gathered in early morning before setting off to China.

"When we arrive in China, we will go to study at different schools in different provinces," he said, adding that each soldier will learn a professional skill, such as anti-terrorism, infantry, computer, Chinese language, navy, airplane repairing, tank and artillery.

"I am very happy to have the opportunity to learn in China because I can upgrade my knowledge about infantry," Meng Hay said.

He added that he got high scores at the Royal Military Academy of Cambodia in Phnom Penh and upgraded his English language skills nearly a year before he passed the test to get the scholarship.

Source: Xinhua

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"YEP, MADE IN CHINA". LAST FOR A LONG TIME UNTIL YOU DEVELOP CANCER.

Anonymous said...

i hope khmer know that china don't give nothing for free.

Anonymous said...

I am sure they will teach these Khmer soldiers to HARVEST ORGANS FOR THE BLACK MARKET FROM THE PRISONERS.

WATCH OUT YOU'LL BE WALKING W/O A KIDNEY, ETC...

Anonymous said...

Remember how China train Pol Poy;
Ieng Sary, Khiev Somphan and Sihanouk to take care Khmer people.

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com