Monday, December 08, 2008

Need a tour guide for Angkor Wat and Siem Reap? Ask for Sowanna Yun

I am cambodian who can speak three languages : Khmer, English and Thai and working as professional guide in Siem Reap Angkor.

Hi ! I am Mr. SOWANNA YUN. I have been hosting guests to our country for over 10 years, and would enjoy sharing our cultural riches with you and your friends. Let me begin by providing some information about our country in the "Temple" and "Cambodia" webpage selections. I Welcome your call or email with questions and I am happy to assist with trip planning.

Enjoy my introduction to Cambodia and thrill its unique wonders that are an easy email, call and plane trip away. Your guide to Cambodia,

Mr. SOWANNA YUN.

For additional information: http://www.cambodianguide.com
or email: sowanna012@yahoo.com

-------
KI-Media note: The above information is free posting by KI-Media to promote individual Khmer Mom-and-Pop businesses in Cambodia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good ads. Well done, you should also lobby to tourist department that all tour guides should be Cambodian born and tours company such as Korean should not bring in their own tour guides to Siem Riep.