Monday, March 21, 2011

Cambodia not ready to resume adoptions: UNICEF

March 21, 2011
ABC Radio Australia

The United States is working to resume the processing of adoption applications of children from Cambodia and Vietnam.

Inter-country adoptions are suspended with thesecountries because of concerns related to fraud and the inhumane buying and selling of children.

The US Special Adviser to the Office of Children's Issues will meet with Cambodian and Vietnamese officials this week to discuss progress made to comply with international obligations.

Presenter: Kate McPherson
Speaker: Dr Diane Kunz, director, Center for Adoption Policy, United States; Richard Bridle, UNICEF Representative to Cambodia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Hun Sen,

I'm a mathematicien geniune, I can predict risk and regulation your polical risk and gain in the game of democracy. If you enploy me I can advices you to avoid risk in mathematic calculation against risk of losing.

I'm using advence mathematic to calculate the risk and how to avoid the risk. Some people call Risk Management but base on mathematic model calculation. I can change your political for you to regain power in the next 20 years.

My understanding of mathematic is beyoun normal people think about mathematic. Mathematic that clearly predict risk and how to avoid risk. I will work for you if you pay me $ 65 million dollar American per year. I gureenty you won't lose in the next 20 years.

Please don't confusion about normal mathematic and advence risk management mathematic beyoun blue. It is the mathematic that simple normal mathematic lecturer won't understand. The probabily of the winner in the game of advance risk.

Beyoun mathematic prediction risk calculation in every events in life.

Anonymous said...

I love Hun Sen regime because Hun Sen regime give my families to live again fromPol Pot. I am rich today because of Hun Sen regime not you guys or Mr Sma Rainsy. I have 4 lexus and 12 big vilas at Phom Penh, 65 hecta of bock of land at the city because of Hun Sen regime not Mr. Sam Rainsy or you guys help me at all. I work hard to earn all that'stuff not just sleep and day dream. I risk my life for that not lazy like most of you just screamming to be rich. It won't happen.

Imagine you guys and Mr. Sam Rainsy in power, you will be currupt more than Hun Sen regime because you guys are no money that is why you try to gain political in order to get rich like us.

We are learning very well from grandpa king regime, Non Nol regime, Pol Pot regime. We won't fail again as you guys imagine.

Anonymous said...

Here's a proverb for 5:09PM: "Mules are always boasting that their ancestors were horses."

3:15PM, do you even understand what you just wrote? hehhehe Sounds wacky.