Sunday, October 06, 2013

For our KI team


I have been using page break (since I knew how) on most of my posts to make every item look neat and short, so more posts from our team get to stay on our main page for a while. Hope all of you would do the same. If you need to stick your post, please set the date and time wisely (we could always re-adjust date and time), so our blog will look fresh mostly. Short post such as videos, to get readers attention is perfectly fine. If you want readers to read the same document, you can always add a link with text or a link with small graphic, referring to that document, to every post you create, as many times as you want, rather than sticking the same lengthy post for days or weeks. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help. I'm always happy to assist you at any time. I hope you understand because we are working for the same cause. We want to make our readers feel like home also. Thank you. ~Jendhamuni