Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Khmer Rouge were passionately attached in totally separating the Khmer People from me (Cont'd)

Translated from French by Luc Sâr

The Khmer Rouge were passionately attached in totally separating the Khmer People from me
(Continued)
By N. Sihanouk

Beijing, February 26, 2007


It must be said that the Khmer Rouge and their leaders had “played the game” with military and “technical” correction and competence.

I never knew any accident nor incident all along this very long and difficult voyage, [which was] truly Homeric, which included overhead flights of US planes during my “baths” in rivers and mountain torrents, the sending of a special KKK commando which was mercenary to the USA, in charged on killing me (commando that the Khmer Rouge completely liquidated before reaching my convoy in Stung Treng), and last but not least, an attack by US warplanes shooting “Sihanouk and his entourage” which, fortunately, only fell down palm trees, and all of this, without counting the “dropping” of made in the USA cluster bombs along my possible “itineraries in the liberated zones of Cambodia.”

The Khmer Rouge, under the order of Mr. Son Sen, knew how to avoid me of all accident.

On the other hand, in this 1973 year, the Khmer Rouge men did not forget (1) to murder men and women villagers and others who are well known for their Sihanoukism and Royalism, and to prevent our People to show themselves up to me during our stay in the liberated zones (Stung Treng, Preah Vihear, Kompong Thom, Siemreap-Angkor) except at the large mass meeting in my honor at Phnom (the mountain) Koulen (lychee) where the popular masses were “educated” beforehand on how to greet me amiably like robots, without running, smiling, being happy, or enthusiasm towards me and my wife unlike during the SRN era. (2) In this 1973 year, the Khmer Rouge let the Vietcong and North Vietnamese, my allies, know that they (Viets) no longer have the right to keep with them Khmer resistance fighters or others. It was thus that all units of Sihanoukist-Royalist resistance fighters were “transferred” to the Pol Pot Khmer Rouge who murdered without mercy my beloved and heroic Kaun-chau. (3) Following our complete victory on April 17, 1975, and during my stay with the Pol Pot Khmer Rouge (1976…), the latter had the “kindness,” the courtesy to make me visit (see again) Battambang.

Visit of the textile factory from the Chinese aid (PRC-Chou En lai) to Sihanouk’s Cambodia-SRN:

Inside the factory, the “simple” men and women workers (who had not received from the Khmer Rouge Angkar (leadership) instructions regarding their behavior towards me, happily rushed over to me and my wife to hug us and to tell us “without restraint” how they had thought about both of us and that “today” their dream of seeing us again, “just like old time sake!” is finally realized.

At the time when my wife and I had to leave the factory, the Khmer Rouge told the workers to return back to their stations. The truly Kaun-chau of Samdech Euv dared accompany me up to “my” car and, until my car disappeared from their sight, these beloved Kaun-chau never stopped waving happily their arms and hands to show their immense affection towards us both (Monique and me).

x X x

In 1980, in Paris, I met some refugee Compatriots, some of whom were from “Battambang.” The latter let me know that, after greeting me with “too much happiness, enthusiasm, and affection” at their Battambang textile factory, these very sympathetic workers were killed in atrocious manner by the Pol Pot Khmer Rouge in a forest.

x X x

In writing these lines, I cry in my heart and in my soul.

I think of these million of Khmer men and women who had fought, who had made the greatest sacrifice for me, between March 18, 1970 and up to the 1980s decade.

I think of these Kaun-chau who were condemned for “terrorism,” under the Lon Nol regime, and who, in front of the firing squad, and one minute before dying, shouted without thinking “Long life Samdech Euv!”

It is with my boundless affection, my deepest admiration and my eternal acknowledgement that I am paying respect to the very respected memory of these Kaun-chau who loved justice, national independence, national grandeur.

May Lord Buddha, the sky of the Tevodas [angels] take them under their holy protection!

(Signed) Norodom Sihanouk

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Rien que des mensonges, Sihanouk! Personnes ne te croit plus]

It's just a bunch of lies Sihanouk. Nobody would ever believe you any longer!

Anonymous said...

Who does believe him any more ??

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being fair expressing how cruel KR was. Now please share your opinion on recent religious supression and monks were executed by Hanoi in Kampuchea Krom. Hunting of Montagnar people along border of Rattanakeri...

Anonymous said...

What you say is the good prextex to cheat the uneducated Khmer.

Nobody believe you any more... if we look backward royal family is not good as the same current situation. Always inside family probelm, need the power... and girls...

Stop cheating Khmer any more...

Anonymous said...

You are a bastard, Sihanouk. You are a vietnamese feces or chinese feces. You are a maggot.

Your hands were soak with every khmer relatives's blood. You are the master mind of the killing. You hate khmers so much that you have to kill everyone of them that dare to stand against your treason and betrayal of the khmer nation.

You have sold your soul to the vietnamese and chinese.

You are not khmer by any definition. You may be born in cambodia, but you pledged allegiance to the vietnamese and chinese. You made them kill khmers so you would not have to explain why you sided with viet cong against khmers who fought against viet congs.

Any khmer know that vietnameses are not friends of cambodians. The two people fought for centuries. Still, you chose the vietnam side. And you still think you are khmer king! One who called himself "ov" "father", would not hurt his childre. You called yourself "ov" but yuo kill and destroy those you called children. Even animal knew which are its children. You are worse than an animal. You are a monster.

Why are you trying so hard to fabricate lies about who you are?

You should stay and die in china and/or north korea. They are your countries and your people, your body guards and your saviors. Leave khmers alone. Let us find a way to save our nation from your masters.

Anonymous said...

It seemed 11:12 AM does not a clue of world politic at ALL.

The king is not stupid as you implied.
You should understand that there were foreign agents such as youns and others somehow managed to hijack the king to let khmers kill khmers otherwise the king himself would be the victim.

Anonymous said...

If so, King was unwise which allowed foreign agents/spy to hijack king power...
The king was also victims due to his own act... whose mistake is that?? King's I think..
NOT STUPID But some one can say Crazy ??

The mmistake is King's ............
As one mentioned " Chamnes Chis Ko Eng.."
So accord with 11:12

Acha Knoy

Anonymous said...

We should call him his lowness the GREAT KING KONG FATHER of Ta Trasak Paem (Giant sweet cucumber) and CO CHIN CHIN of Viet.

Anonymous said...

11:12 AM 5:08 PM

It's unfortunate that you underestimate the unseen power of AH KEANG AH CHEN AH YOUN

They are far but their influence is rigid in indochina get it?

Anonymous said...

Korm Press Run Rot = Jumping/Barking, Chakroping= Standing & Barking and
Thomico= Sleeping & Barking
Others Krom Khum=.....Press Ream=....sleeping