Thursday, May 01, 2008

King-Father: “I am visiting you because I defeated you following our 5-year struggle in Cambodia”

Translated from French by Luc Sâr
History (the little history)

Lon Nol: “Superman”
Sihanouk: “Sub-human”

By N. Sihanouk

1- During the 60s, Thailand Minister of Foreign Affairs, Thanat Khoman, publicly called me “sub-human.” And this was done following the victory of “my” Cambodia in 1962, at The Hague International Court of Justice which had the equity to legally declare that the Preah Vihear Mount and Temple belong to the Khmer Kingdom.

2- 1980: Lonnolians - “Khmer Republicans” who are refugees in California (USA) invited me to visit them. I agreed to their request while saying: “I am visiting you because I defeated you following our 5-year struggle in Cambodia.”

3- H.E. In Tam’s group (an ex-Khmer Republican) in California asked me to grant an audience, in my hotel room in California, where I stayed, for Marshall Lon Nol, the ex-President of the Khmer Republic.

I replied: “OK, I will receive H.E. Lon Nol in audience.”

The latter shut down this “audience affair” through the following words passed on to In Tam’s group: “I am the Head of the Khmer State. N. Sihanouk was deposed. Since then, he (Sihanouk) is nothing. But, I (Lon Nol) is granting him an audience, at my house (Lon Nol, in California).”

Of course, I did not visit Lon Nol.

(Signed) Norodom Sihanouk
Siem Reap-Angkor, 20 April 2008

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Toujours la meme question de ma part - Esperes-tu d'etre enterre a cote de HO, Sihanouk?]

My very same question - Hope to be burried next to HO, Sihanouk?

សង្ឃឺមថាបានកប់នៅក្បែរ HO ពេលងាប់ទៅ សីហនុ?

Anonymous said...

A make up story, a big LIAR, this had not been ever happened.
Go to hell damned criminal king Sihanouk, the Khmer people's murderer.

Anonymous said...

How Thai and Viet people viewed these Cambodians?
Below animals. These animals should have been left dead by Red army. Without King Sihanouk these animals got no land to call home.
Both Thai and Viet people knew that these Cambodians are not Khmers from Angkorian, they 99% barbarian tribes.

Vibol Phumi

Anonymous said...

Mr. Sihanouk......from what I see how you treated your people in the past and currently I have no wonder why the Thai called you this. Even Pol Pot at the end of his life admitted some mistakes of his policies during the KR period, but you never talked candidly about your past.....I don't know why Cambodia's destiny was once for you to decide alone.......

Anonymous said...

without sihanu,withoutwar,troubles and being poor.kmengwatt

Khmer Young said...

Dear Somdech Ta,

I am younger Cambodian has been non-stoppingly disturbed by your political rhetorics and messages. I think you should write or express something valuable and reliable to instruct your Koun Chao.

Somdech Ta, according to my observing, you are good in labeling and segregating the political groups. The so-called Pol Potians, Lon Nolians, and Hun Senians have frequently, eloquently iterated by Som Dech Ta.

I don't understand what is your goal and political agenda to label Khmers with such different political groups in order to benefit Cambodia?

Now, you are not only lambasting Lon Nonians and Pol Potians, but you are absolutely siding with Hun Senians. As a glorious king, why you have to side with one group and abuse another group like this? I don't see any political maturity and good role model being expressed or iterated by you at all, Som Dech Ta.

I am frankly confessing that Som Dech Ta should spend the less time you have to write academic book or history book or short proverb book etc to leave it as your legacy for Cambodian younger generations to head a good future for Cambodia.

With Respectful!

KY

Anonymous said...

As I always say a fool is a fool regarless of levels of edcation or classes, if he acts foolishly! And anyone who deliberately harms his own people and nation is a complete fool!

Anonymous said...

he is a homeless king and confused. He can't even find his real home, and thought china is his home. let kick him out of srok khmer, he just a lamb duck without nest.

Anonymous said...

Stop dreaming, Ah KY (Khmer-Yuon.) Somdach Ta was borned a winner, and he'll remained a winner even after his last day. Get the picture?

Anonymous said...

Pourk ah bastard tribes ah chheam kop. Who are you kidding with? Cambodia has mostly foreigners. Without King Sihanouk the red army would shit on Cambodia long time.
Your stupid low life tribes should not be existed. Pourk ah chheam kmao beisach.

Vibol Phumi

Anonymous said...

I am sorry all the observers,mr. 11:32am he took some overdose medication so some error by accident,it was not his intention but from his mental so please do not mind him.
thanks in advances

Anonymous said...

The rhetoric in his writing shows Sihanuok is so bitter in life.

Anonymous said...

Samdech Ta is ah Jkout Jrook and is ah Jkout Srey like his son ah Samdech Koun Ranarith

Ah Samdech Ta Jkout Jrouk is ah big killer of about 1.7 million khmer people during 1975-1979 of KR regime

Khmer farmer
from Kampong Cham

Anonymous said...

Kandouy mair ah killer!

Anonymous said...

" i am visiting you because i defeat you " therefore i should join my camrads kKHIEV SAMPHAN,IENG SARY,NUON CHEA ,DUCH,IENG THIRITH in jail now.

Blog By Khmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.