Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Samak says he is not worried by impeachment threat

July 9, 2008
The Nation

Prime Minister Samak Sundaravey said Wednesday he was not worried by the threat of senators to impeach his Cabinet.

A group of senators threatened to file an impeachment motion against the government for having endorsed a joint communiqu้ with Cambodia on Preah Vihear's listing as a world heritage site. The Constitution Court ruled that the government had to receive an approval from Parliament before signing the communiqué.

"Are you?" Samak replied when a reporter asked if he worried about the impeachment threat.

When the reporter said he was not worried, Samak said: "Me neither".

The prime minister said he would wait until Sunday to respond to criticisms against the government over the Preah Vihear issue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh , don't you worry brother Samak , if they impeach you just move your family to live in my palce , i rob my POOR KHMER peoples to build this palace , come and enjoy with me .
HUN SEN.

Anonymous said...

Oh , don't you worry brother Samak , if they impeach you just move your family to live in my palce , i rob my POOR KHMER peoples to build this palace , come and enjoy with me .

Sam Rainsy

Anonymous said...

Oh , don't you worry brother Samak , if they impeach you, just move your family to live in my palace , i rob my POOR KHMER peoples to build this palace , come bring your wife so she can enjoy with me. You and me are the TRAITORS FOR LIFE. Oh, by the way..... can I bump a cigarette from you?

HUN SEN.

Anonymous said...

LOL who knows, SAMAK probably Khmer inside. Outside he hates the Theif Thai.

Go SAMAK! I think you have Khmer's blood in you.

Down the SIAM!!!

Anonymous said...

Then why did you steal his temple?