Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To Ki-Media team - video reporting on Cambodian refugees in french

Facing the Genocide ... from Cambodia to Isère (France)



Dear Ki-Media team,

I'm a regular reader of your blog. Interested in Cambodian issues, I've realized a short video-reporting on cambodian refugees in Grenoble (France), after an exhibition in a local museum entitled "Facing the genocide...From Cambodia to Isère". It's been broadcasted on a local TV called Telegrenoble and it is available for viewing at the following links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa4twb_face-au-genocide-du-cambodge-a-lise_creation

Thinking it could be interesting for the readers of your blog (especially those speaking french), I'd appreciate it if you could spread it and show it on your page.

Thanks...keep up the good work.

Pierre Pellicer / Telegrenoble

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe whatever needs to be told is already said in English.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter what language the news and information are in, the more's the better. keep them coming. Merci, Gracias, ar kun, si cier, ...... etc

Anonymous said...

it's "xia xia", not "si cier" ...dang..these people in KI-Media are fumny...LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Pardon my Chinese. That's how it sounds like to me in Jet Li's movies. Ok Xia Xia for correcting me.