Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The many ways to curse Heng Soy ... please choose your words curse wisely

Dear Readers,

It's early morning here in Phnom Penh. After spending the whole night awake, I thought I would share with our readers the many ways one can curse my name and the explanation that goes with it. My advance apologies if I may offend any of you, the following are merely my own self-deprecating notes.

I have to confess that I am somewhat disappointed because these curses pale in comparison to the alleged exchange between our famous singer and her husband.

Last, but not least, please believe me, when I say "disappointed" I did not mean to look down on anybody!

Yours truly,

Heng Soy

---------------

Ah Soy: The unlucky (derogatory)

Hen Soy: Ruined unlucky

Seng Soy: Soy who is sold or rented out for a commission or profit

Heng Soy so childish: Need I say more?

Antikhmer Heng Soy: I never renege my Khmer nationality as far as I know

Ah Heng Soy, Ah Jangrai: Heng Soy (derogatory) the prophet of evil. Please send in your donation, I will pray for you! All currencies accepted except Vietnamese Dongs (too heavy and burdensome!).

Your parents are all dead: Please tell me something new

Idiot and Little Snake like you: How could you tell I am slithery when I did not meet you face to face yet? Did I tell you also that I am a venomous snake?

Idiot divider: Agreed! Please send me a calculator, I was never good at division.

[You are] being a great divider: Please see above

[You are] playing Yuon Hanoi game: I am not the one who is traveling to Hanoi on cue, am I?

A skilled troll: As far as I can tell, I'm a wee bit taller than a troll

[You] can only stir up the flame confusing the ignorant pukes: I'm speechless at the power I have not acquired yet.

A troll divider is Heng Soy: How can I reject the absolute truth? Anyway, which page of the bible stated this again?

Heng Soy is stupid: Agreed!

Heng Soy and Hun Sen are the same thing, they are they both are dumb and stupid street gangsters!: Amen! Wait, I still have both eyes and I do not live in Tuol Krasaing.

Crazy mob like Heng Soy: A one-man mob? How do you do that?

Stupid divider H[eng]S[oy]: How can I oppose a higher authority?

Heng Soy is Hun Sen alike: Sorry to disappoint you, I still have both eyes and I don't curse.

You are soy biggest time: You are soy to the n-th power?

KI[-Media] makes readers stupid: Really? But, Sir/Madam, you thought differently from others, therefore, you are definitely not one. Do I feel a sense of contradiction here?

The hypocrite great dividers owned KI[-Media]: To be exact, Google owns Blogspot which hosted KI-Media for free.

Heng Soy is very SOY: Couldn't agree more!

Heng Soy is one of the irrational and extreme divider: Right on the money!

Heng Sa-oy: Lucky foul smell. I must have a skunk in my family tree? Lucky? I doubt it!

Heng Ksouy: Lucky out of breath

Fool Ah Soy: No translation needed

You are wrong and fxxxing dirty: I may be wrong, but I don't think I'm dirty, I shower at least once a day even when the temperature falls below zero and several times a day when the temperature climbs above 40 degrees Celsius.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that one reader of KI-Media said: KI[-Media] makes readers stupid. I just wonder if those readers know that KI-Media makes them stupid, why they still read KI-Media?

Chork Chaom
KPNLF Member

Anonymous said...

May be they are the worst stupid and that why they read the thing written by the stupid.


ពីខ្មែរចេះប្រើខួរសំរាប់គិត

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why Heng Soy has to repost these cursing words? I think it is the garbage from few readers who bring nothing but evil to Cambodia as well as ki-media forum.

Let use the ingoring tactic to those bad mouths and devils.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

No need to post this garbage. It's just an irate individual who dispointed something in his life. He has not time to worry about our country matter any way.

You have done excellent job Heng Soy as KI media team!!!

From WA

Anonymous said...

That's funy!!! hahahshahsha
You gave AIR Heng Soy!

Anonymous said...

That's funy!!! hahahshahsha
You gave AIR Heng Soy!

LOL said...

lol

i found this to be very amusing...thanks for making my day a bright and funny one

Anonymous said...

To me , I think Heng Soy and KI Media team have done a great job here , that's why I am here twice a day everyday . Only a few stupid individuals who think KI make them stupid and they still come to KI to be stupid .
Many thanks from me Heng Soy and KI team for doing such a great job.
Khmer Ga

Anonymous said...

I support you always KI. You did a very good job. The stupid guy that attacked/curse on you, he is Ah Hun Sen/Vietnamese dog.

Ah stupid chhke youn reader.
Fuck off from the KI Media. We do not want you to get in the KI. We are the nationalists against Ah Hun Sen/You.

Anonymous said...

Heng soy beleave me no one perfect and in the whole world nothing fair so this is a life.C!est la vie?

Anonymous said...

My message to Heng Soy: Keep up the good work! And KI-Media has done great work as a whole. Those against the existence of the KI-Media are the rogue members of the repressive Hun Sen regime and the Vietcong agents. Their sole purposes today are to put out Khmer resistance to the Vietcongs domination on Khmer soil, and KI-media represents the voice of Khmer resistance.

KHMER Angkor.

Anonymous said...

KI mean Khmer Idiots

Y'all are fools and brainless lol

Anonymous said...

Heng Soy and KI Media team,

I truly and really appreciate reading news on your site very much. The news is always up to date which means that everyone of you is working hard to meet the deadline and it is unbelievably free of charge. Where would one go to get such a service in our modern world?

I am even sorry that not enough appreciation has been expressed throughout all of these years by me to all of you who are absolutely in love of your country and are serving us who are your readers with great dedication. Cambodia can only be proud of her such beautiful children.

Without further ado, let me take this opportunity to say once again to you, Heng Soy and the rest of the KI Media team, "Thank you very much for a great job well done!".

Please ignore all the bad-intention curses, name calling and swearing, but work on the constructive criticism given in a polite and friendly manner if there are any.

Your site and Khmerization are the only two sites I frequent the most when it comes to news about Cambodia. They are both very good sites.

Remember that there are many other silent appreciators who enjoy and love your site, but never take the time to mention it. Complainers of your site are perhaps low in number, but unfortunately tend to be loud in voice.

Once again, Heng Soy, my friend and the other KI Media team, I take my hat off to you for the wonderful work all of you have performed in maintaining the KI Media site.

From your faithful reader,
Anet Khmer

khoshall said...

Meet New people from:

Anonymous said...

Their curses are becoming the great blessing to KI-Media & its mighty team.....coz your acts have been nailed into their evilly hearts & heads.
And again CONGRATULATIONS !

Anonymous said...

don't worry about kroum ah thmill youn otsana hun sen's dick sucker, Mr. heng soy.
best of all to your team!

from devil ho chi minh[grandfater of ah khmao youn's dog in kabodi]

Anonymous said...

Heng Soy, I agree with most positive comments here. Please just ignore those garbage posts/comments. It is useless to repost them. Most readers here know your team 'KI' have done a wonderfull tasks. For those who posted such garbage against you and your team are the one, the only one group, is destroying the country.

Anonymous said...

ខ្ញុំទើបតែយល់​! តាមពិតលោក ហេង ស៊យ គាត់ចង់ឌឺដងអោយ ហ៊ុន សែន សោះ។ ហ៊ុន​សែន
ខឹងនឹងលោក​ Surya​ Subedi តំណាងអគ្គ​លេខាអង្គសហប្រជាជាតិទទួលបន្ទុកសិទ្ធិមនុស្ស នៅកម្ពុជា ដែលប្រើពាក្យថា I am disappointed ដាក់ហ៊ុន សែន។ ហ៊ុន សែន គិតថាពាក្យ​​ disappointed ដែលលោក Subedi​ និយាយដាក់ហ៊ុន​សែន​នោះ

Anonymous said...

ខ្ញុំទើបតែយល់​! តាមពិតលោក ហេង ស៊យ គាត់ចង់ឌឺដងអោយ ហ៊ុន សែន សោះ។ ហ៊ុន​សែន
ខឹងនឹងលោក​ Surya​ Subedi តំណាងអគ្គ​លេខាអង្គសហប្រជាជាតិទទួលបន្ទុកសិទ្ធិមនុស្ស នៅកម្ពុជា ដែលប្រើពាក្យថា I am disappointed ដាក់ហ៊ុន សែន។ ហ៊ុន សែន គិតថាពាក្យ​​ disappointed ដែលលោក Subedi​ និយាយដាក់ហ៊ុន​សែន​នោះ ជាពាក្យ មើលងាយ។

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU 9:50AM.
You are one of the Youn/CPP.

Anonymous said...

Heng SOY thrives on these curses. If it makes u happy, continue to post these comments. lol Funny how these curses don't seem to seem thru your head.

Anonymous said...

seep thru

Anonymous said...

What have you done to get all these praises and honor, Heng Soy?

Just ignore them and focus on the great work that you and the rest of KI team been doing. You get my support.

I'm GAY said...

I don't support this kind of barbaric fight between readers and Heng Soy, although I have observed that Heng Soy becomes a troll running KI and has many times played Yuon Hanoi games as I called a great divider.

To 8:16am. The internet users read KI or other blogs they dislike does not mean they have to like them. They read it because they want to know about them.

To me Heng Soy now is a troll, and when the troll is running the media like KI, everyone finds this troll less prevalent in every topic Heng Soy has posted.

Heng Soy has done damage KI's reputation piece by piece before the readers' eyes, and don't deny it.