Sunday, June 06, 2010

Ricky Martin Dedicates Award To Little Girl In Cambodia At amfAR Inspriation Awards

Ricky Martin carrying Cambodian babies (Photo: AP)

June 4, 2010
Excerpt from SocialiteLife.com

Ricky Martin, was honored during the night for his philanthropic contributions through his foundation. After using his last acceptance speech to address political issues close to his heart, he dedicated this award to a young Cambodian girl infected with HIV that he met while working against human trafficking.

"Today, I speak on her behalf," he said. "This award is for her. This award, I'm going to take to Cambodia again. I'm going to give it to her."

13 comments:

I'm GAY said...

Love you, man.
Such a nobel thing you do for the world. We're everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Ricky martin visited Cambodia a couple years ago. He's recently come out the closet saying he's gay. Hope he didn't nothing stupid while on his visit there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kindness Ricky. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Ricky: I am gay and I want to bang Khmer dirty asshole for long.

Anonymous said...

OH! THAT'S SO SWEET! I feel blessed to be Cambodian. Thanks, Ricki! You rock! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Don't take any babies in your arms, it's very dangerous, you could fall in love with them.

Anonymous said...

3:33 AM

You can try on Hun Sen's asshole!

It sounds like you are really desperate.

Anonymous said...

Livin' vida loca. Si, me gusta viva viva CAMBODIA mucho mucho.

3:33 AM No, me gusta Thailandia porque mucho mucho hembre.

Anonymous said...

chey yo hun sen!!

Anonymous said...

you're a trooper Ricky Martin. Please continue to help Cambodia.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great works Ricky

Anonymous said...

This is the reason, I love Ricky Martin. A man with beautiful heart and body :)

Anonymous said...

A thousand kisses from Cambodia!

Ordinary Khmer