Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Girly-Man-Dictator

By Khmer Democrat, Phnom Penh
I am Girly-Man Dictator Series

I look cruel. I act cruelly. I produce cruel children. I have this amazing ability, without having to say a word, to make the people around me (especially the yes-sir-yes-ma'am handlers!) more cruel than me. (Oh, what people will do when they fear and want to please!). I live by the principle of loving mankind but hating the man--or, in this situation, the woman.

But, be kind to me. I am only human in need of love, too, you know? You know? I am really only a girly-man-dictator. You and me, we know basic psychology - meanness and cruelty are only symptoms of insecurity. We're really wimps. Do you see how afraid we are of the women's movement?

Cambodia bans women's day rally: organisers

No comments: