Monday, March 21, 2011

My Rights, My Responsibility (Constitution) Series

Constitution of Cambodia (Sept. 1993)

CHAPTER VII: THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

Article 83

The National Assembly [NatAss] shall hold its ordinary session twice a year.

Each session shall last at least three months. If there is a proposal from the King or the Prime Minister or at least 1/3 of the National Assembly members, the National Assembly Standing Committee shall call an extraordinary session of the National Assembly.

In this case, the agenda with the conditions of the extraordinary session shall be disseminated to the population as well as the date of the meeting.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Hun Sen regime because Hun Sen regime give my families to live again fromPol Pot. I am rich today because of Hun Sen regime not you guys or Mr Sma Rainsy. I have 4 lexus and 12 big vilas at Phom Penh, 65 hecta of bock of land at the city because of Hun Sen regime not Mr. Sam Rainsy or you guys help me at all. I work hard to earn all that'stuff not just sleep and day dream. I risk my life for that not lazy like most of you just screamming to be rich. It won't happen.

Imagine you guys and Mr. Sam Rainsy in power, you will be currupt more than Hun Sen regime because you guys are no money that is why you try to gain political in order to get rich like us.

We are learning very well from grandpa king regime, Non Nol regime, Pol Pot regime. We won't fail again as you guys imagine.