Monday, August 08, 2011

Tribunal trial

Tribunal trial

(Poem by Peauladd Huy)

It’s scary-real not to root for
you to get up safely
from your chairs during trail. You are so old.

I feel like I can reach out and take
you into my arms because
you are about my parents’ age –

all frail and less able with the world
if they’re alive today. Any good sense
people who’d survived

live to tell would’ve remembered – their deaths
demand loyalty from
me who is still here. Emotion drops

its veil before logics. Heart before head
head’s doubled back in the old corner.
It’s as if I had no choice but

to look past
ignoring my parents’ images
passed love to feel

love I’ve lost
all these years. What good would family
bond be, if I can’t be true

to the parents these people killed.
Traitor.
Traitor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,

One of KI-Media member who has his name in Facebook as Khmer Sovannaphumi but his real name is Pang Sokhoeun, former political asylum and now living in Sweden. He always copies news from here to post in his facebook profile to promote himself, but right now, he tries to removed and blocked anyone who dares to reveal his con activity particular he tries to hide what he has cheated his wife (Sreypov Chea) by having a girlfriend (Sokunthear Som) behind his wife back. Now, his girlfriend had ran way from him after she knew his cheating.

A con man Pang Sokhoeun as well as KI-Media like to insult to the government officers who have affairs, but himself does even worse than other people. What a shame!

Anonymous said...

Great poem,shame Khmer Rouge leader are still living among us.I felt like I could reach out and finish them off for what they done.So shame for today society that allow them still roaming on this earth.This indicate that our society are not brave enough to what happen in the past. Shame!