Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sao Rany to ask Phnom Penh court to suspend the NRP

Sao Rany
22 July 2012
By Ratana
Cambodia Express News
Translated from Khmer by Ta Keo

Phnom Penh – Sao Rany, the secretary-general of the NRP, said in a press conference held on 22 July 2012 that, on 23 July 2012, he will ask the Phnom Penh municipal court to suspend the NRP to prevent the latter from creating a mess.

Those involved should show up, Sao Rany said while claiming that, in the court request to suspend the NRP, he has all the necessary proof, however, he cannot talk about this yet as of now.

Sao Rany explained: “The suspension of the NRP [is requested] so that it cannot sack people at will, and we are blocking its path for now so that it cannot undertake this [sacking] anymore. I have no intention to betray Samdach Krom Preah, I was faithful to him since 2006 and I almost lost the bottom of my pants, my wife almost kicked me out of the house. At the end, I am only left with hurtful feelings. He twisted my neck to the back, he illegally kicked me out. What did I do wrong? All of us are almost starving to follow the prince. The final results: he illegally sacked us.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ar-fucking youn face .sao rany is youn

Anonymous said...

Agreed. He is Viet Cong!

Anonymous said...

Dead to ah stupid royal family and their followers, including ah yuon, Sao Rany.

Everyone knows that khmer royal family are stupid, why follow them. continue to fight among yourself to get power.
dead is near, ah stupid.

Anonymous said...

should request the government to abolish the monarchy

cambodia does not need king

Anonymous said...

Damn