Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Maintaining civil and constructive debate on KI Media


Mr. School of Vice,

Do you know what 12:10 AM and 7:47 AM are saying in Khmer there?
My assumption is that either you do not write Khmer or just decide to look the other way.
Why am I asking this, you may ask?
Because you've deleted one comment in romanized Khmer that was directed at the most disgusting 12:10AM's comment which is now followed by another nasty one at 7:47 AM.

As I always thought of you as a fair and educated person, I hope that you do not practice double standard here in KI-Media.

Thank you.


Dear reader above,

Thank you for your helpful and timely comments!

To clarify, no I did not deliberately overlook one disgusting comment whilst deleting similarly disgusting one directed in response to that initial comment. Rather, it is more an honest oversight on my part for which I stand corrected!

There are matters [vices!] in this world of which I happen to stand naively innocent! Hence the oversight!

Apart from that, you are right on all counts! Personally, however, I would urge readers [whatever their particular reasons and/or sense of fairness or justice/ injustice maybe] not to allow themselves to be provoked into responding to obscene comments with ones in similarly [self-]degrading fashion, particularly, disgusting comments/ obscenities directed at women.

There are those agent provocateurs who would shy from nothing in their 'professional' bid to try and deface [thus discredit] forums like this one, and it is quite possible that both comments in question are indeed from the same person or source.

Otherwise, as I always insist, feel free to offer criticism and suggestions. That's what many of us are here for?

Kind regards,

School of Vice 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what they are talking about here and I think I am not alone.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are alone 4:06 PM because you are NOT the ones that wrote those nasty, disgusting and obsene comments [in Khmer and in English] to trash people here on KI-Media.

Karl [Kalonh] Chuck said...

Good to hear Mr. "Ecole de Vice"!
More snows are coming around this neck of the wood...Fortunately, you do not to have to deal with it...

Over a very hot cup of black coffee...Have a good life there!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't H. Soy's daughter (in the pic) cute?