Thursday, October 31, 2013

In the Presence of Souls

Seen and heard on Ms. Theary C. Seng's Facebook accounts: 

99.999% of all Cambodians at one point experienced this, including me when I was a child and the first couple of years of having become a Christian.

 The International New York Times | 31 Oct. 2013
Another example of a real psychological event that may partially explain our folklore is sleep paralysis. A quarter or more of all Americans report that they have awaked to find they cannot move. Often they feel a weight on their chest, hands clutching their throat and a dark malevolent presence in the room.

“I was a college sophomore,” one man recalled. “One night I went to bed early. I was awakened by the sound of my door being opened, and footsteps approached the bed. I tried to turn on the light beside my bed, but I couldn’t move or speak. The footsteps came to the side of my bed, and I felt the mattress go down as someone climbed onto the bed, knelt on my chest and began to strangle me. I had an overwhelming impression of evil. And then I did move, first my hand and then my whole body. I leaped out of bed, heart racing, and turned on the light to find the room empty.” 

Click here to read the full New York Times article...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not news that Theary Seng is psychotic.

Anonymous said...

Theay ..that what happen when you want to suck on a white god dick..

Anonymous said...

For me, the teachings of the Lord Buddha is the best. Not for me is any religion that says "we are the best and the rest is inferior". That kind of religion sows the seed of discrimination, us versus them attitude, and racial hatred.

Anonymous said...

All Khmer for the democracy must also be firm along with the leaders, in order for overcoming the aggression of the today unfair society, that's formed organized by the lawlessness colonized government!

Stimulated ourselves, as we all Khmer!
Stay firm!
Stand firm!
Stick with our goal!
Start with our present and future plan!
Stage by stage performing, the new constitutional disposal move nearer!
Strike by strike for our achievement!

Anonymous said...

ជយោ! សមេ្តចបណ្ឌិតអគ្គមហាសេនាបតីតេជោ ហ៊ុន សែន វរ្ម័នទី១ ជាទេវតានៃកម្ពុជា!!!

Anonymous said...

This had been the experience of my past. But for me, it was more of facing evil forces coming to attack me in my sleep. It only stopped when I came against those attacks in the name of Yeshua. One time in my dream, I had two demons that wanted to take me down into the center of the earth, but they didn't accomplish.

New World Disorder Malady