Monday, December 02, 2013

When I First Saw This, I Thought I Was Going Crazy. Then I Realized What It Really Is…

When I First Saw This, I Thought I Was Going Crazy. Then I Realized What It Really Is…

Viral Nova | November 29, 2013
 
This unique cabin nestled in Joshua Tree in California’s Mojave Desert is really something else. Mirrors were added to the walls and windows to create the illusion that you can see right through the cabin, making it seem half transparent at times.

The 70-year-old abandoned shack acquired and re-appropriated by artist Phillip K. Smith III has even been given a name, Lucid Stead. In Phillip’s own words ”Lucid Stead is about tapping into the quiet and the pace of change of the desert. When you slow down and align yourself with the desert, the project begins to unfold before you. It reveals that it is about light and shadow, reflected light, projected light, and change.”




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS WHAT CAMBODIA WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN HOON XEN RULE UNTIL HE DIE!!!

This frame house is Hoon Xen mansion left afterlife nor Cambodia will disappear from world map no longer on this planet.