Monday, December 08, 2008

King-Father's worsening health condition


The following is the English translation of an email sent by King-Father to Prof. Alain Daniel who inquired about his health condition.

Translation from French by Luc Sâr
e-mail
H.E. Mr. Professor Alain Daniel, Cambodia

Very dear and great Friend,

Queen-Mother, my wife, and me, we are expressing our most affectionate, deepest and moved gratitude for your noble, so affectionate and moving message. My eminent PRC doctors are very visibly concerned about the globally negative evolution of my health. They increase their visits and exams. “Before,” there was one medical exam per week (on each Friday). Today, there are two visits. And tomorrow, one or two visits. To me, I find my physical weakening very normal. I am heading towards 90-year-old. It is thanks to the PRC and its medicine that I have the privilege to be alive still, as my beloved compatriots and sincere Friends like you wish. In this world, there are so many people who die from “old age” in their 80s or 70s. I hope that my beloved compatriots and true friends will excuse me if I am heading towards a quite natural “death from old age.” Our Lord Buddha left this world at the age of 80.

Very high consideration. With all my thanks for so much fidelity and services rendered, as well as my deepest and admiring affection.

(Signed) N. Sihanouk
28 November 2008

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

His black box,

http://fr.youtube.com/results?search_query=sihanouk&search_type=&aq=f

Anonymous said...

Aussi longtemps que vous pouvez écrire, vous êtes toujours un menteur au public.
Vous avez faire ceci pendant presque 50 années.

Anonymous said...

vous avez fait,...

Anonymous said...

The boy crying foul.
I have a patient who always complains that he is not doing well but his vital signs are normal. I have another patient who rarely reports that he is doing poorly but end up in ICU (intensive care unit).

The ex king with 86 year old, what you expected and wanted. Average life span of Cambodian man only 56 year old.

Anonymous said...

This is double good news, Cambodian ex-king is dying (current one lives but no different than already dead) and the Thai king is dying too. I guess these two evil doers will be united in hell. SHORT LIVE THE KINGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Bring your yuon bitch Monineath and your gay yuon son with you.