Wednesday, April 26, 2006

King-Father declines to bring lawsuits on defamation cases

Unofficial Translation from French by M. Preuk

Statement
From
Norodom Sihanouk

Chhang Sou Won, April 25, 2006

H.E. Mr. Khieu Kanharith just reminded me that I made the promise of never suing journalists.

Consequently, I will not sue the journalist(s) or anybody else who produce or will produce texts, articles slandering me, or bringing me down to the mud, or dishonoring me, or distorting History.

I will satisfy myself in writing and broadcasting “corrections” and other articles (Replies, Protest letters, Restoration of historical truths…)

Signed: Norodom Sihanouk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phaon Sihanouk,
Proud of you not to embarrass yourself and family. We all had known you are always flakey in decision.

It's time you start licking your own not Hun Sen's.Be a man, the least not a wooshey before your deat,OK?