Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cambodian judges to meet for talks

16/05/2007
Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Judges at Cambodia's Khmer Rouge tribunal are to meet at the end of the month in a bid to resolve a long-running dispute over rules that has delayed the start of genocide trials.

A tribunal spokesman says the meeting of foreign and Cambodian jurists is expected to last two weeks.

The first trials of former Khmer Rouge leaders had initially been expected this year after nearly a decade of negotiations and setbacks.

But officials say the repeated delays mean trials are unlikely to start before early 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

listen all your dumb crackhead.
i didn't sign that treaty or order to block krt, it was ah chor yuon who did it on their own and put the blame on me. I am ah hun kvak how can i see or know how to read?
i wanted to run away but ah chor yuon threated to kill me and my family members. what can I do if each time i am forced to talk. ah hok lundee is yuan and how many times he slept with mi j'rouk my wife? all the time. it hurts me so bad to see mee j'rouk did with ah chor yuon Hok in front of my face. :( :(

Anonymous said...

We, Cambodians, are very ashamed to have an uneducated prime minister like ah Hun Sen

Reporters have rights to ask any question to high-rank officials, either prime minister, in the world.

If ah Hun Sen (Kbal youn khloun Sat') told RFA reporters are insolent, so ah Hun Sen is very ILL-BRED and uneducated barbarian person