Friday, October 26, 2007

King-Father rejects the ACCD offer to become their "Honorary Grand Patron"

H.M. King Father Preah
Norodom Sihanouk of Cambodia

To the Hon. Dr. D. Sanya Juliuson DDipl, CDipl
Executive Vice President
Association of Certified Commercial Diplomats
ACCD Headquarters London
P.O. Box 50561
Docklands Greater London EJ6 3WY
UNITED KINGDOM
Mr. Executive Vice President,

I am very honoured by the invitation of the Board of the Association of Certified Commercial Diplomats to become their Honorary Grand Patron (Life).

I present to the Board of the Association of Certified Commercial Diplomats my humble apologies. I request their high comprehension towards me.

It was a rule that I determined myself for years already: I do not accept Prizes, honorary Doctorates, honorary Members or Presidents, or active Members of such-and-such association or such-and-such organization.

Please, accept my respects with my admiration.

(Signed) Norodom Sihanouk

Phnom Penh, October 8, 2007

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, Thank you....

I've honoured chairman Mao Tse Tung

I've honoured President Ho Chi minh
prime minister Pham Van Dong to take over my country.


I've honoured Khmer Rouge and helped my country to become communist.
Now, I only honour Samdach Akvak Mona Sena Bat Dey Dek Cho Hun Sen. He my hero. He's My new Sun is shining on my old kingdom.

Anonymous said...

That's good!!! this type of response proves that ACCD is worthless...those who received Diploma from ACCD is very cheap...

Anonymous said...

What is a bunch hypocrites?

I am sure they will cheer and brag non-stop about ACCD, had they offered the award to any of the SRP members instead.

Anonymous said...

Well done our Respected King. This unknown and suspected ACCD desreve a Souverain Mepris.
Why ACCD did'nt propose to bestow this "honor title" to Queen Elizabeth?

Anonymous said...

If the world calls us bunch of illiterates blinded by foolishness and sheer stupidity, might we as well behave and talk like stupid fools? Is the Kings english not clear enough for us to understand that our hero king would have accepted if not that it was a rule that he determined himself for years already: not to accept Prizes, honorary Doctorates, honorary Members or Presidents, or active Members of such-and-such association or such-and-such organization? Does that make the institution what some bunch of brain dead lunatics makes noise about? When are some idiots going to learn and be civilised? Why do we always attack people or institutions, when they try to invest in our country, or honour our leaders? We probably need more education and some rifraffs that visit KI Media to to show how stupid they are need to learn how to read and when to talk or shut up.

Anonymous said...

Definitely, there are too many brain dead lunatics in our country. Their lack of proper education and mannerism must be the reason for attacking and writing off all potential investors, programmes and or institutions that believes in the future of our country. ACCD is the first and only independent, professional body of certified commercial diplomats. How many qualified commercial diplomats do we have in this country?....oops! Do any of these disgraceful noisemaking imbecilles even know what commercial or economic diplomacy is? Afterall, they've attacked nearly every single soul or institution blindly and they refuse to learn and or be civilised. If these people don't understand something, they attack, instead of learning more or trying to understand what that thing is. No wonder our government look at us as if we are from a different planet. We need to grow up as a nation and reason beyond what goes on in Cambodia.