Friday, October 26, 2007

Hail to Samdach Akkak Moha Sena Bat Dey, the very famous son of Cambodia, who proudly receives the recognition from the obscure ACCD

Samdach Hun Sen receives a diplomat certificate

Friday, October 26, 2007
Everyday.com.kh
Translated from Khmer by Socheata

This is an extreme honor on the international scene for Samdach Prime Minister Hun Sen for being invited by the London-based Association of Certified Commercial Diplomats (ACCD) to become its “honorary grand patron” on 07 September. On 21 September, the ACCD decided to provide the “supporter for commercial diplomat profession certificate” to Hun Sen also. Hun Sen’s office issued a communiqué on 24 October considering this certificate as a pride for the Cambodian nation which possesses a very famous son in the Akkak Mona Sena Bat Dey Dek Cho Hun Sen who in his entire life defended the nation, the religion and the king and who led the society to the development in all fields.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn even Lon Don Base has given the communist none English speaking a diploma too, what a world to day?

Anonymous said...

No, Thank you.....
I've honoured Chairman Mao Tse Tung

I've honoured President Ho Chi Minh
Prime Minister Pham Vandong to take over my country

I've honoured Khmer Rouge, because I helped my country to become communist

I've honoured ............

When they no longer honoured me, they spit me out like a cherry pit.
Now I only honour Samdach Akvak Mona Sena Bat Dey Dek Cho Hun Sen. My hero. My new Sun's shining on my old Kingdom.

Anonymous said...

Oh, zip it.

What is a bunch of jealous asses?

Anonymous said...

Not being jealous ,but I get constipation with the PHD and diploma no school hahahhahhahahhahahah

Anonymous said...

I am shameful on behalf of Cambodian younger generation that from day to day I can see that my nation is full of manipulative pride...Cambodian nation can not be proud by such small org. ACCD...it is for Hun Sen only who is leading Cambodia toward uneducated nation...please, it is not for whole Cambodia. As a civilized nation, Cambodia should deserve more than that...my apology ACCD...

I am shameful to current Cambodian leader who has no shame at all in order to brag himself and to manipulate Cambodian innocent people...

Anonymous said...

Hey ACCD is one of your Goddess, remember? Personally, I preferred Hanoi over them any day.