Monday, May 11, 2009

Khmer Abroad: A website dedicated to stories about Cambodian people living outside Cambodia


Hi,

I would like to let you know also about my photographic work about the Cambodian Americans that you can see on this blog:


I have recently updated the blog with 11 photo-stories about the Cambodian Americans from Long Beach shot during the week of the recent Khmer New Year.

With a search in the archives or by key words, you can find other posts about the Cambodian Americans from the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia area where I live, or from Lowell, Massachussets where I have spent some time last year in August.

Best regards,

Stéphan Janin
Photographer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job, keep doing with it to show Khmer has been strong centuries.

Khmerbotra said...

It is good sir:

Anonymous said...

Khmer leaders in Long Beach, CA has no idea of how to fly the American flag along other nations. Please understand that we live in America, not in Khmer. you guy should respect the USA flag.

I urge Khmer leaders to take American Flag 101.