Friday, December 02, 2011

We need a Cambodian Actress

Khmerization's Note: I received the appeal below through my email, however I am not able to verify the genuineness of this ads. Those who want to answer the ads below should enquire carefully before taking up the offer. Thank you.

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Terri Jacobs, and I am the owner of Johnny Java's Productions. I am currently casting for two parts that is a one day deal. I am looking for a woman in her 40s that can read, and verbally communicate in Khmer, and a young man over 18 years old that can pass for 15 years old that reads and verbally communicates in Khmer. These actors need to be able to film in Anaheim Hills, CA on December 7, 2011. Any help that you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Terri Jacobs
Johnny Java's Productions
424-234-9173
Email: terriptmservices@gmail.com

No comments: