Monday, January 09, 2012

Appeal letter from Chea Kimny, Chea Vichea's widow

Chea Kimny and her 2 daughters

Unofficial translation from Khmer by Soch

Appeal Letter

I am very happy that the Free Trade Union of Workers in the Kingdom of Cambodia (FTUWKC) succeeded in its demand to the royal government to provide a location for the building of a statue for Chea Vichea, my husband.

However, I and my two children, as well as the public – in particular all the workers – believe that Chea’s Vichea’s soul has not found peace yet, and he cannot leave this world yet because justice was not provided to him since the government could not find the killers.

Therefore, I and my two children are asking the government to find justice for our beloved husband and father.

Done in Finland, 09 January 2012

Chea Kimny
Chea Vichea’s wife

No comments: